Saturday, September 08, 2007

Gold is moving Up and USD is breaking down? It is just the begining.

Thank you for coming. Gold is moving Up and everything else: USD, DOW, SPY and NASDAQ - down? If you are not surprised - this is your site. We are thinking aloud and are making some money here. Bad spelling and Grammar are downside, but read between the lines: you know all this stuff already - I am just putting it in one place. Consider it is like a Lab and research for IHPV. Invest your time before your money. Help me to learn. Read, study, share and post your thoughts. I am ready to share mine. First take some antidote from Bubble Media Madness: http://sufiy.blogspot.com/2007/05/three-most-important-things-in.html and welcome into Common Sense adventure.
I was busy lately buying into small names in Junior sector. After first initial excitement of public with Gold break out above 700 and big names like Newmont Mining NEM, Royal Gold RGLD, Silver Wheaton SLW, money will find its way into tiny Junior mining and exploration sector where the biggest reward for highest risk will be. Join me on the wild ride out of USD collapse and into Brand New World of opportunities:
First sharpen your saw and check yourself whether we are on the same page in big picture:
Secrets of trade to stay alive in the Slaughter House:
Few Research Ideas:
Yes, I think in the end rise in Silver price will be even more dramatic then in Gold due to tiny size of its market.

2 comments:

Sufiy said...

sufiy, interesting stuff. i bookmarked your blog.

so i see you rate TRE a 'Strong Buy'.

can you tell us why TRE is worth more than $450 mil. today.

comparative analysis would sincerely be appreciated.



Hi, thank you.

You have asked very important question. I do respect Jim very much and biased of cause. My position is very small comparatively to my total exposure.

1. If you are talking about pure valuation - there are more value attractive companies in junior sector where are my major investments: check my Blog.
2. The Gold book will be read as before from front page to the bottom, when just the world Gold in company's name will put stock on fire as with dot.com. Time is crucial - before junior sector, big names will fly with gold: NEM, RGLD, SLW - Silver will fly later higher.
3. TRE is second to RGLD in business model and size, will benefit after RGLD Run. It is highly leverage to gold price already in its model.
4. Technical is BUY
5. I own calls - Jim is constantly buying, stock is breaking out.
6. His business model allowed him to Spend max on property portfolio and now he can leverage it with much higher prices: any Chinese development will send stock higher.
7 Before this break out in GOLD and HUI, idea was to secure max of OZ in the ground or even just potential OZ in prospective areas, once the gold fever will be started tiny sector will explode with:
A. Right names. Jim is one of the few.
B. Properties of Merit.
C. "Secure" political situation.
D. Catalysis: Chinese has bought half of Africa as we speak.

It is not as fundamental as you could expect. This is second page in the Gold book after Front page. My ideas are about page number 356 now, but I was in TNX.to from 0.9 CAD to 5.0-6.0 CAD. Then I switched to more junior juniors. For more long time value go for SST.v it is new SLW, SRLM.ob, ASM.v, CNU.v etc. But first money will be made here as well. Do not forget the Risk and DD.

Regards,

Sufiy.

au79 said...

Here's my personal investment strategy at the moment.
- 20% gold bullion
- 40% cash
- 40% gold and silver equities.

In my stock portfolio, I am mainly invested in royalty companies: Royal gold, Tan range, Silver wheaton (I have the B warrants that expire in december 2010 instead of the actual stock), have some IRT (international royalty corp). Besides the royalty companies I have some CEF (Central fund of Canada),G (Goldcorp). The rest of my stock portfolio (25%) in split in several juniors such as UGD (unigold),NDM (northern dynasty minerals), GSC (golden star ressources),CLZ (canasil ressources) and others...
As we move on the 4th quarter of 2007, I might sell a few juniors to raise more cash. As the subprime/derivatives crisis unfolds, I expect a major crash within a few months which will trigger a rush to liquidity from troubled hedge funds,investment firms etc... Everything will go down including gold ...THAT should be the proper time to buy the bargains.